Last Updated: October 1, 2016
1644 Platte Street
Denver, Colorado 80238
Types of Data We Collect. "Personal Data" includes all data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. "Provider Data" means data that is provided to the Platform by the Provider, which identifies the individual and contains health information. "Patient Data" means data provided to the Platform by the Patient that identifies the individual and includes health information. "Anonymous Data" means data that is not associated with or linked to Personal Data or Patient Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data, Provider Data, Anonymous Data, and Patient Data (collectively "Data"), as described below.
Information You Provide to Us.
- We may collect Data from you, such as your first and last name, gender, e-mail and mailing addresses, professional title, company name, and password when you create an account to log in to our network ("Account").
- We retain information on your behalf, such as files and messages that you store using your Account.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version, product registration number, and other requested information if you contact us via e-mail regarding support for the Services.
Information Collected via Technology.
- Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Platform and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol ("IP") address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- Information You Provide to Us.
Use of Your Data
General Use. In general, Personal Data, Provider Data, and Patient Data submitted to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your data in the following ways:
- facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration of our Platform;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Platform;
- Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from the data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Platform navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose permitted by law and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
- General Use. In general, Personal Data, Provider Data, and Patient Data submitted to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your data in the following ways:
- Patient Data. The Platform is used for the storage and transmission of Protected Health Information between Company and Providers and their authorized representatives. Protected Health Information is used in accordance with the Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and applicable federal and state laws governing patient privacy.
- Users. We will share your Personal data with other Users solely for the purpose of providing the Services.
- Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Platform; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; to comply with legal requirements; and/or to provide other services to the Company.
- Disclosure of Patient Data. Company and Provider shall each comply with applicable requirements of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act ("HIPAA") and the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act ("HITECH") when using and disclosing Patient Data. Company only shares Protected Health Information with the Provider authorized by a Patient, until such time that the Patient revokes previous consent. COMPANY DOES NOT SHARE PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION WITH ANY THIRD PARTY WITHOUT YOUR EXPRESS WRITTEN CONSENT.
Your Choices Regarding Information.You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Platform:
- Cookies. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies from our Service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Platform or all functionality of the Platform. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify Cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided below.
- Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data. You may change any of your Personal Data in your Account by editing your profile within your Account or by sending an e-mail to us at the e-mail address set forth above. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request, but please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may also retain your information for fraud or similar purposes.
- Security of Personal Data, Provider Data, and Patient Data. Information accessed through this Platform, including Protected Health Information, is secured using administrative, physical and technical safeguards. For example, the transfer of information is encrypted using industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology and information is stored on controlled servers with restricted access. All access is password protected and each individual user has his/her own user name and password. All access is tracked at Company for security purposes.