OpiRescue is the leading companion app for Naloxone distribution & data tracking
Our OpiRescue app gives laypeople powerful tools for recognizing and responding to an overdose, while also providing agencies and organizations with powerful data and outreach tools so they can better serve their clients and communities.
Benefits for OpiRescue App Users
- Downloadable on Apple App Store or Google Play
- FREE anonymous access, no registration ads, or spam
- Recognize overdoses and perform step-by-step reversals
- Easily find and use Naloxone and report reversals
- Quickly locate treatment or other resources
Value for Agencies & Organizations
- A powerful overdose prevention/response tool for your clients
- Track Naloxone distribution and outcomes with app data, reversal reports & QR codes
- Communicate with app users (push notices/alerts) and “go home” with them
- We provide FREE asset access to organization-specific QR codes & collateral toolkits (stickers, cards, posters, etc).
- Backend Data Hub: Track, view, export app use & outcomes data (subscription-based)
- States can use SOR or OD2A funds for OpiRescue (as CO, NE, DE, MI have done)
Make it your own with the myOpiRescue option! We now offer agencies and orgs the option of having the OpiRescue app customized with their own brand colors and logo through our custom services.
OpiRescue App Stats
911 NOT CALLED
CO, NE, DE, MI
STATES CONTRACTED WITH OPIRESCUE
50 STATES & INTERNATIONAL
APP USED GLOBALLY